The PTA at Telford Infant School organises a range of fun activities for both the children and parents throughout the year. Of course, we hope to raise some money along the way that allows the school to provide extra resources for the children to enjoy! All parents, grandparents and carers are very warmly invited to become involved with our PTA.
We fund lots of fantastic ‘extras’ for the children including in the past couple of years:
- Purchasing new interactive c-boards.
- Providing 2 ipad trolleys with 60 ipads for the children to use across the school.
- The creation of an amazing Outdoor Garden Area.
- Buying every new child a Telford Infant School book bag
- Treating our Year 2 children to a Leavers’ Disco and giving them a special leavers’ present
- Purchasing lots of new exciting resources: Numicon Maths resources, new musical instruments, a new cooker and cooking equipment, outdoor equipment in Reception.
Our biggest events are the Sponsored Bounce, Christmas Fair and Summer Fair. These events raise a considerable amount of money thanks to the hard work from our parent helpers and teachers.
If you would like to get involved then please do get in touch. Either leave your details at the school office and someone will get back to you or email us:
Telford Infant School PTA is now on Social Media!
TWITTER Please follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with all the PTA news and events.
FACEBOOK Our events wouldn’t run without the help of our willing parents. You can help as little or as much as you like so please join our Facebook Helpers’ Group to find out more.
|PTA Raffle Draw
||Friday 11th December at 7.00pm via ZOOM|
|PTA Business Meeting||Thursday 14th January 7pm - ZOOM|
This year our Committee Members are:
Chair: Ellie Hutchinson
Co-Secretaries: Claire Revell and Sarah Bates
Co-Treasurers: Stacey Coombs and James Hutchinson
GDPR Officer: Ellie Hutchinson
Each class in school has a PTA Class Rep - this role is sometimes shared between a couple of parents in each class. Our Reps provide a great communication between the PTA and the parents in their child's class.
All parents and carers are very welcome to attend PTA meetings and to become involved in events.
Our next meeting is: Thursday 14th January on Zoom
Minutes from our previous meetings can be accessed by clicking the links below: