Our cluster is made up of 11 primary and secondary age schools all located in the North of Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
Brookhurst Primary School,
Cubbington C of E Primary School,
Lillington Nursery & Primary School,
Milverton Primary School,
North Leamington School,
Our Lady and St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School,
St Paul’s C of E Primary School,
St Peter’s Catholic Primary School,
Telford Infant School,
Telford Junior School,
Trinity Catholic School.
Working together as part of a professional learning community the schools’ aims are:
- To identify and share expertise, strengths and resources across cluster schools to improve provision and develop learning opportunities for learners.
- To promote collaboration and develop new relationships for staff and learners across the schools through innovative projects.
- To provide effective professional development opportunities for all staff to support personal, school and cluster development.
- To ensure effective communication of local information to parents and provide opportunities for family and adult learning and parenting support.
- To develop cluster approaches to school business management and outsourcing of supplies and services.
“We are committed to promoting the development of our wider community; to working together to create better opportunities for our families and creating a cluster environment whereby staff and families not only feel part of a school but also part of a cluster and a community…”