TELFORD INFANT SCHOOL
LEVEL 2 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Grade: Band F – scp. - £5,639 pa (pro rata)
Hours: 12.5Hours per week, Term Time only
Contract: Fixed-Term commencing September 2021 until 22nd Juy 2022
Telford Infant School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and professional Teaching Assistant to join our team to support pupils at our school. This is a fixed term contract working 5 afternoons per week commencing September 2021.
The post is for 12.5 hours per week working in a reception class from 1.00pm to 3.30pm, term time only.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a skilled practitioner
- Is passionate about helping children make excellent progress
- Is flexible, enthusiastic and has good organisational skills
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to work as part of team
- Is keen to be involved in all aspects of school life.
- Has a thorough understanding of the need for confidentiality and the importance of safeguarding.
Please see the job description/person specification for more details.
If you are interested in this post please:
- complete the application form
- return the completed application form to Mrs. Sian Oustayiannis, Headteacher, at the above address or via e-mail: email@example.com
- you should also complete and return the enclosed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
Interviews: Interviews will be held on Monday 13th September 2021.