Play and Learn at ‘SMILES’
Before and After School Club
SMILES Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
Please email our SMILES Manager Mrs Francesca Berry - email@example.com - providing the following information:
- Child's full name
- Date of birth
- Child's current year group and class name (for children starting school in Reception in September 2021 please provide the date that you accepted a place at our school with Admissions service).
- For Year 5 and 6 children requiring a Breakfast Club place - full name and class of Infant School sibling.
- Parent's full name
- Sessions required
The Club follows Telford Infant School policies and procedures - for example, Health and Safety; Safeguarding, including PREVENT; Equality Statement.
We have some policies which are specific to SMILES Club and these can be accessed above.
Also above you will find our Privacy Notice.
BREAKFAST CLUB is currently only open to children in Infant School. The children are separated into their Year Group bubbles and sessions are taking place within their Year Group area. Unfortunately we are unable to offer all of the usual breakfast choices whilst operating on this basis.
Breakfast Club is held in our school hall and is available to:
Telford Infant school pupils
Telford Junior School pupils in years 3 and 4
Telford Junior School pupils in years 5 and 6 who have a sibling at Telford Infant School.
Children enjoy a healthy choice of toast, crumpets, cereals, yogurts and a variety of fresh fruits. We are a nut free school and children with allergies are fully catered for.
After School Club is available to all pupils attending Telford Infant and Junior Schools. Pupils are divided into separate rooms depending on their age group but do have the opportunity to mix outside when the weather is fine should they wish to.
We prepare a nutritious snack for children each day and our menu varies across the week. This is not intended to replace an evening meal. We are a nut free school and children with allergies are fully catered for.
Current fees for Breakfast Club are as follows:
£4.20 per session (drop off from 7.45am)
Current fees for After School Club are as follows:
£10.00 per session (3.20pm – 6.00pm)
A half termly invoice is provided and payments are made through Parent Pay or with Child Care Vouchers or tax Free Credit.
Click on the link below for guidance on setting low balance alerts on ParentPay for Breakfast and After School Club.
- We regret we are unable to refund fees should your child not attend booked sessions.
- Fees are also not refunded for events outside of our control (such as school closure of either School due to adverse weather conditions, polling days, or Teacher Training Days where one school is open and the other shut to children).
- Late collection from After School Club - after 3 late collections a fee of £10 will be made in order to cover staff overtime costs.
SMILES Club Manager - Mrs Francesca Berry (Paediatric First Aider and Workplace (adult) First Aider)
Mrs Karen Grigson
Mrs Rosalie Holland
Mrs Pauline Morris
Mrs Saroj Nayyar
Mrs Surinder Ranautta
Mrs Michelle Sampson
Mrs Victoria Ward (Paediatric First Aider)
Mrs Helen Worthington (Paediatric First Aider)
Mrs Michelle Smith
Mrs Sian Oustayiannis
For any general queries please contact our SMILES Club Manager, Mrs Francesca Berry:
Phone: 07925823386 (term time between 7.30am and 8.30am or between 3.30pm and 6pm or leave a message on the answerphone)
For Finance queries please contact our SMILES Finance and Admin Manager, Mrs Rebecca Brackley: