Our children are very proud of their smart school uniform which consists of:
Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan.
White or pale blue polo shirt.
Grey trousers or shorts. Grey pinafore dress or skirt.
Sensible black shoes (no trainers).
Plain socks or tights – grey, black or blue.
Summer – light blue and white gingham dress. Sandals (not open toed) to be worn with socks.
- All items of uniform should be clearly marked with your child’s name. Our school uniform shop sells name tags.
- Jewellery is not allowed, except for items worn for religious reasons.
- Small stud earrings may be worn but must be taken out for PE lessons.
- If children wear a watch (not Fitbits or other fitness trackers) they must be responsible for its safekeeping.
- We ask that children wear small, plain hair accessories in blue, white , grey or black and that JoJo bows and other 'exciting' hair accessories are enjoyed after school and at weekends.
- The PTA give a blue Book Bag with the school logo to every child when they start our school.
- Uniform can be purchased online (see below) and items of uniform without our logo can be purchased at supermarkets .
- Our PTA also hold regular sales of preloved items of school uniform. Dates of sales are advertised on our school newsletter. All proceeds go towards purchasing resources for the school. Any unwanted items you wish to donate can be handed to the school office at any time.