SCHOOL CLOSURE IN THE EVENT OF BAD WEATHER OR OTHER UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
If we are forced to close the school before the start of the school day then:
- A notice will be uploaded onto the Home Page of our school website as soon as possible after the decision to close has been made. http://www.telfordinfant.co.uk/
- We will send a message to parents informing them of the closure. This will be sent via the School App. However, if the service is down then this may not be possible.
- You will find a list of school closures on the following website: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
- Warwickshire County Council offers a free service for parents to enable them to receive emergency closure texts and e-mail alerts for up to three schools. We strongly encourage you to register for this service by going to: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
- Local radio stations will also announce a list of school closures in the region.
In the event of us being forced to close the school during the school day then:
- We will send a message via the School App. for immediate collection.
- We will put a notice on the home page of our website. http://www.telfordinfant.co.uk/
- We will send an update to the Warwickshire Council website www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF TELFORD INFANT SCHOOL IS CLOSED THEN SMILES BREAKFAST AND AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS WILL ALSO BE CLOSED TO ALL PUPILS.