We also hold open days specifically for families considering sending their children to our school. Prospective families have an opportunity to meet key members of staff to learn more about our school. Families are offered guided tours around school. Open events allow you to see first hand all of the busy learning, play and fun that takes place everyday. You will meet our caring staff and see our super learners in action so that you can make an informed choice about your child’s future education.
Telford Infant School is an inclusive school, welcoming children from all backgrounds and abilities. We are 3 form entry taking 90 children in each year group with a maximum of 30 children in each class.
In Warwickshire children normally start Infant or Primary School the September after their fourth birthday and admissions are managed by Warwickshire Council.
If you are moving into the area, wishing to change schools or applying for a new school year please see the Warwickshire Admissions website:
1. Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
2. Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
3. Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the partner junior school at the time of admission.
4. Other children living in the priority area.
5. Children living outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
6. Children living outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the partner junior school at the time of admission.
7. Other children living outside the priority area.
Our school’s priority area is defined on the Warwickshire Admissions website. Please follow the link below: